We help accelerate the global growth of Canadian Cleantech companies
Sept – Nov 2017 accelerator program in NYC & Silicon Valley | Apply through July 7, 2017
CTA Cleantech is a virtual program connecting Canadian entrepreneurs to US customers & global strategic partners
CTA Cleantech is a 10-week program run by the Consulates General of Canada in New York and San Francisco that helps high growth potential clean tech companies in: green chemistry/advanced materials; energy/water data analytics and management; clean energy; clean transportation and mobility; smart grid; and consumer engagement.
We’re looking for Canadian Cleantech entrepreneurs with a drive to accelerate their growth in the US and globally!
CTA Cleantech includes:
- A day in-market program in NYC in September 2017 and in Silicon Valley in November 2017
- Introduction to Fortune 500 companies, VCs, investors, government, real estate developers, utilities
- Educational webinars by US domain experts, potential customers and investors
- Mentoring sessions with a targeted advisor
- Business intelligence, advice, and training to better target local audiences
Why New York and Silicon Valley?
- Two of the most important Cleantech innovation hubs and markets in the US
- Unparalleled access to global multinationals and investors