SEIMA is dedicated to promoting the interests and professional development of Saskatchewan's environmental businesses and managers. We’re growing Saskatchewan’s environmental business.
SEIMA members benefit from continuous updates on environmental legislation, regulations, technology trends, business contacts and, of course, potential opportunities:
- SEIMA members enjoy significant discounts on trade show, conference, seminar, and networking luncheon and breakfast registrations.
- The SEIMA website: At the click of a mouse, your SEIMA website listing links with your own website. Customers find you easily!
- Professional Development: Bringing new hires up to speed is made so much easier by their attendance at SEIMA events. Professional development programs are targeted at issues of direct relevance to your business.
- Networking: Meet and discuss issues with industry colleagues, and explore lucrative business and research collaborations. New employees can increase their value to your operations by making strong connections within the industry through SEIMA events.
- The Directory and Buyers' Guide: The on-the-shelf tool that customers look for when they need environmental expertise.
- Keep your finger on the pulse: SEIMA provides access to up-to-date industry intelligence.
- Conferences and Symposia: Annual professional development opportunities that reveal the cutting edge of technology and practice in environmental stewardship.
- Government Liaison: Governments make policies based on what they know. SEIMA monitors legislative and regulatory developments and makes sure its members are "in the know".
- Career-building for Student Chapter members through networking to develop industry and peer connections
- Members-only access to job-posting through the SEIMA Employment Centre website feature.
- Daily behind-the-scenes efforts on your behalf by the SEIMA board and staff to set
the stage for a vibrant and growing environmental industry in
SEIMA Website and Electronic Information Services
The SEIMA website contains information on current events and seminars, information about the Association and a listing of the Board of Directors with links to their email service as well as their companies’ web sites.
The website also provides links to each and every members' website, making it easy to reach any SEIMA member.
The newly launched Employment Centre feature gives SEIMA members exclusive access to post job openings for all to see. The Employment Centre also features a resume bank which is your go-to-source for job-seekers with environmental backgrounds, including Student Chapter Members.
SEIMA Annual Directory and Buyer’s Guide This
promotional and marketing tool showcases the Saskatchewan environment
industry and the dynamic people who make it successful. The Directory
and Buyers’ Guide provides a detailed profile of every SEIMA member, and provides potential buyers with easy access to the industry’s best
suppliers of environmental products and services, and the Managers who
provide industry leadership.
Copies of the Directory and Buyers’
Guide are distributed to companies in every major industry sector within
the province of Saskatchewan to encourage the purchasers in those
industries to use the SEIMA Guide as a one-stop source for contacts for
quality environmental companies and their products and services. SEIMA
also works with the provincial and federal governments to ensure copies
of the publication are distributed to all of the Canadian Trade Offices
and Consulates around the world. AND NOW the Annual Directory and Buyers' Guide is available in electronic reader format on the SEIMA website.
Link to the on-line 2013 Directory and Buyers' Guide.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of the 2013 Directory, contact email@example.com
Environmental/Business Seminars & Workshops
A series of workshops and seminars related to topical issues offer an opportunity for keeping up-to-date and networking with colleagues. The program list includes lunch topics and extended conferences, with the locations varying from month to month. We look forward to seeing you at these programs.